0

Hafa Adai!!

Posted by DomHyo on Thursday, January 21, 2010
(Hafa Adai is similar to what the people in Hawaii say..Aloha)

Greetings from Guam, USA! I'm enjoying the second day of my short vacay to the island of Guam.

Just some brief facts about Guam:

- It is technically part of the US (a territory)...I've been using American money the whole time
- It was a major player in WW2
- It is beautiful
- It is the largest island of the Micronesian islands

So, why did I decide to come here for my vacation? Well, first the flights weren't that expensive, nor were the hotel rooms. Also considering it's part of the U.S., I wanted to get a taste of home (sort of) while at the same time enjoying some warm weather and nice beaches.

So, I will be back sometime during the weekend with some stories, updates and pics. Peace!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Motown to Seoultown All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.