0

Accepted!!

Posted by DomHyo on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Praise God the interview went well and I've been accepted to the Footprints Recruiting. I got the email and phone call today confirming it.

NOW

Everything is still not a go yet and I won't be able to find a school to teach at until I get a range of documents within a month. Here is what I now need to get taken care of:

- Get a passport (my own fault...I should've had one a long time ago)
- Get a criminal background check
- Get transcripts (sealed) from Hampton University (they bet not mess up like they always do!!)
- Get second degree from Hampton (I'm not sending my original!!)

Once I get these I then have to get an E-2 Visa. We will cross that bridge when we get to it. SO...for anyone thinking of teaching in South Korea, make sure you get all this stuff done ahead of time. I'm going to have to expedite my passport process to get it here within a month so that sucks that I have to pay the extra money, but no biggie.

So yessir I'm excited. Lord willing I'll be on the other side of the world in a few months. God is good. See yall.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Motown to Seoultown All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.