0

More pictures

Posted by DomHyo on Friday, April 17, 2009
So I really haven't taught yet. I've basically gone to several classes and introduced myself. I got my timetable today and it looks like I'll start Tuesday. I decided to make a powerpoint with facts about myself, Detroit, Michigan, etc and then afterwards have a short quiz for the students to take (a good idea for all you future esl teachers on the first day). Of course this is if your school gives you a computer.

I tell you I'm real fortunate (at least SO FAR lol) because everyone at my school have been helpful and very nice. The students are very shy at first but once you try to get them to ask you questions they open up a bit more. Today one of the students said I look like Will Smith LOL.

Also a thing I'm noticing is that my personality is real laid back and not talkative (ISFP on the Myerss Briggs Test) and I hate talking in front of people. But surprisingly, I'm quite calm in the classroom. Maybe because it's kids and not adults.

Here are some more pictures...oh I don't know what it is but all the boys are always ready to take pictures...they jump at the chance, but the girls run away, hide their faces lol.






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Motown to Seoultown All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.