1

Visiting the fam and Exciternous

Posted by DomHyo on Friday, April 10, 2009
So I'm back from visiting the fam in West Virginia. Saw the Cousins, Aunt, and grandma (she came back home with me and my mom). It was really entertaining and funny listening to all of "the old heads" (I'm the youngest in the family) talking about relatives I had never known because I was born so late. I wish I could've met these people..I think lol. Some of those stories of whoopings back in the day make me question that j/p.

All in all it was good. Ate some good food and now I'm back in the D trying to get everything ready to be packed this weekend.

I think it's REALLY starting to set in that ok, I'm going to SOUTH KOREA. Over the Pacific...to a new country...a new continent and I am going to teach and live there for a year. It's a very weird feeling of excitement and nervousness, hence the title name of this post.

But I am ready and ready to face whatever life brings me and whatever God uses on this trip to grow me. Should be interesting.

Also lately in life other than Korea, I've been moving on and cutting people out of my life. Some voluntarily, some involuntarily. It's some relationships that I just have to let go of and problems. I'm not gonna say let go and let God, b/c that's not even in the bible and it's so cliche these days. So with that, this next chapter in life, I'm looking to make new friends that will last a lifetime even after my time in Korea is up...LET'S GO!!! Peace.

1 Comments


I am so excited that you are now in Korea! I just sent my paperwork over to Korea yesterday, and I am waiting for it to be approved. You are right about it costing a couple hundred of dollars for everything! Write and tell us your experiences!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Motown to Seoultown All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.